ISSA Reimbursement Forms

Faculty or students in the Department of Scandinavian in need of reimbursements for allowable expenses should complete the relevant form, print and sign a paper copy, and attach all relevant receipts. Return completed forms and documents to Elizabeth LaVarge-Baptista in 6311 Dwinelle or to her mailbox in 6303 Dwinelle.

Please do not save copies of these forms for future use — they are frequently updated, and you will find the latest versions here.

Domestic Travel

International Travel


General Reimbursements

Certificate of Lost or Missing Receipt Travel and Entertainment: for expenses $75+ for which there is no itemized receipt or no receipt at all. General: required if missing an itemized receipt or proof of payment.


For examples, see below:

Domestic Travel Reimbursement INSTRUCTIONS (pg 2)

International Travel Reimbursement INSTRUCTIONS

Entertainment Reimbursement INSTRUCTIONS

General Reimbursement INSTRUCTIONS